- This event has passed.
2018 Middleburgh Sloughter 5K Run/Walk
May 25 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Middleburgh Sloughter 5K Run/Walk
Sponsored by: Middleburgh Rotary to benefit the “Center for Donation and Transplant” in memory of Kayla Urrey.
- Free T-Shirts guaranteed if registered by May 18 th .
- Additional donations to the “Center for Donation & Transplant” in memory of Kayla can be made on the form below!
- Event to be held in conjunction with the Middleburgh Business Association’s Fourth Friday.
- Packet pickup and race day registration begins at 4:30 PM.
- Awards for the top male & female finisher overall and for the first 3 male & female finishers in each age group: 9 & under, 10-14, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69 and 70+.
- Walker awards for 1 st place in each age group.
- Course will be the through the Village Streets of Middleburgh and finish in High School Driveway.
Mail Registration Form and Non-Refundable Entry Fee To:
c/o Stephen Hoerz
132 Clover Lane
Schoharie, NY 12157
$15 for adults registered on or before 5/18/18
$20 for adults who register the day of the race
$10 for students grades 12 & under by 5/18/18
$15 for students who register the day of the race
Make checks payable to: Middleburgh Rotary Club
For more information or questions contact Stephen Hoerz at 827-5802 or firstname.lastname@example.org